Tuesday 13 December 2011

I Teach My Cousin Sex

Hi, I am Ashish Nair, Aged 25, a malayalee by birth, brought up in Gujarat so a Gujarati. Well this is my 2 story the first being “My First Sex Lesson”. This too is a true episode in my life as I told you I am a malayalee by birth; we had our land and house in kerala. Both my father and my mother had their share of land in kerala. The ancestral house of my father was in his name. My grandmother used to stay there and my father’s elder brother used to stay just near by. I used to stay at my mother’s place. My mother was the eldest, then there was my 1st uncle married 1 child, a girl, settled in Gujarat, next was my aunt married 2 children both girls, settled in Gujarat, next my 2nd uncle married 1 girl child settled in Gujarat and my 3rd uncle married, 2 girl children, settled in kerala to help my grandparents. He used to work some 250 kms away from our house. We had a lot of land and it was undivided (partition of the property had not taken place). My aunt was a very beautiful and petite woman. Nobody would take her to be a married woman and a mother of 2 girls. Our ancestral house was very old and my grandfather used to tell all sorts of stories when he was young and at night it used to be so creepy with the vegetations all around that. I never used to step out of my house in the night. First reason being frightened of reptiles which were very rampant in our parts and the second being the stories heard from my grandfather. After the age of 18 whenever I visited my ancestral house I used to sleep alone in the back side or our house which was very much secluded. That was because I could masturbate in peace. My cousin whose name was Laxmi the elder of the 2 happened to see me masturbating. She was in young and they had a lesson in biology of the human anatomy and were aware of the things. But she did not understand what I was doing. There was a room just opposite to my room which was used as the store room. It had two doors one which opened just opposite to my room’s door and another from the kitchen. So laxmi used to sneak into the store room to see what I was doing. It so happened that the third day of my stay. My aunt called Laxmi and unknowingly she responded to her call and I came to know that laxmi was watching me. I acted ignorance and went on masturbating. After she went to her mother I too stopped my activity because I wanted her to see it. After some time I called her with a glass of water. She came with water and I asked her to sit on the bed. I took her hand and started asking all sorts of innocent questions. I was slowly stroking her thighs. I asked her what she was doing in the store room. She told she had come to take some soap. I again asked her what she saw. She said nothing. I said I knew she saw me doing something. She kept quite. I started fondling her little boobs and asked her “do you want to experience the joy of sex. She kept quite. I told her nothing would happen and I would not tell anybody. She was afraid of getting pregnant as they were taught in a very crude way from the text books. I assured her nothing would happen. I removed her panties and licked her pussy for quite some time. I sucked her boobs by lifting her top. She was wearing a skirt and top. Her boobs were developing with small button like nipples. This went on for 15 days. Whenever we had a chance I used to lick her pussy or suck her boobs, rub my cock on her pussy, make her give me a hand job. She liked to see me ejaculating. She used to giggle when I ejaculate. She told me she liked to see me ejaculating. Once I made her suck my cock and came in her mouth. She didn’t like it. She vomited a lot that day and did not eat anything. So that ended her giving me a blowjob. Time was passing and it was almost 20 days of my visit. The day to return to Gujarat was fast approaching. I got a chance to fuck her when my grandfather, my parents, my aunt and her younger daughter decided to go to our family temple which was a bit far. Laxmi refused to go as I had asked her not to go. She told she couldn’t come due to her periods. No body doubted as the date of her periods was nearby. I asked her if she was in her periods she said she had two more days for her periods. So we were alone in our house. My grandmother is always busy with her work so she did not notice us. Laxmi told she had some home work to do and she went to study. I said I was listening to some music after my breakfast and I too went into my room and waited. Laxmi came soon after and we started. This time I removed her top and started sucking. I lay down and asked her to give her boobs into my mouth. I told her I want to drink your milk. Give me milk and she lies on my side and put her boobs into my mouth. I was squeezing her boobs and my other hand was between her legs. I removed her skirt and inserted my hands inside her panties. She took my cock in her hands and started massaging it. She had learnt quite a bit in those 20 days. I then made her lie on top of me and started rubbing my cock. My cock was all wet with my pre-cum and her juices. I positioned my cock on the opening of her pussy and asked her to bring her body down. At the same time I gave a thrust upwards and my cock was inside her pussy in one stroke. She was shocked due to the pain and started to get up. But I held her tight and asked her not to move as it would pain more. So she just sat there with my cock inside her. She was like a statue. Tears were coming from her eyes. I made her lie on my chest and consoled her. After almost 2 or 3 minutes I started moving my cock slowly. It was still paining for her but I was hugging her tightly. So she was not able to take my cock out. I was fucking her slowly and came very quickly. She felt my cum shooting inside. She told me she felt some thing warm hitting her inside. When my cock got limp she got off my top and saw that there was blood on my cock and my lungi. We quickly removed the bedsheets and my lungi and cleaned it. The blood mark could not be removed from my lungi. I got scared so I burnt it. The very next day her periods started and we were safe. This was one of the four cousins and 2 aunties apart from my girlfriends I have fucked. Give me your feedback

3 comments:

  1. hindi sex stories
    odia sex stories

    भाभी ने मुझे चोदा ( Bhabhi Ne mujhe Choda )

    मां और अंकल की मिलीभगत

    भाभी के साथ एक रात (Bhabhi Ke Sath Ek Raat)

    प्यासी भाभी और उसकी सहेली पूजा (Pyasi Bhabhi aur Uski Saheli Pooja)

    पहली चुदाई की सेटिंग हुई ट्यूशन में

    भाभी के किया सेक्स (Bhabhi Ke Kiya Sex)

    चूत चोद कर शादी की (Chut Chud Kar Sadi Ki)

    इस तरह चुद गयी वर्षा (Is Tarah Chud Gai Varsha)

    भाभी ने जीना हराम करके चुदाया

    मेरा पहला अनुभव चचेरी भाभी की चुदाई का

    भाभी की माँ बनने की इच्छा (Bhabhi Ki Maa Banne Ki Ichha)

    इस तरह चुद गयी वर्षा (Is Tarah Chud Gai Varsha)

    बाली उम्र में चुदा बैठी पड़ोसन संध्या

    कमसिन उम्र में चूत चुदाई (Kamsin Umar me Choot Chudai)

    बहुत कुछ खोया बहुत कुछ पाया-2

    गर्ल-फ्रेंड की सील तोड़ चुदाई (Girl-Friend Ki Seal-Tod Chudai)

    कुँवारी चूत की मालकिन ममता (Kunwari Chut Ki Malkin Mamta)

    भाभी ने जीना हराम करके चुदाया ( Bhabhi NeJina Haram Karke Chudaya)

    मेरा पहला अनुभव चचेरी भाभी की चुदाई का

    भाभी की माँ बनने की इच्छा (Bhabhi Ki Man Banane Ki Ichha)

    मैं और मेरी प्यारी भाभी नेहा

    भाभी बोली- चोदना शुरू कीजिये ना

    पहले प्यार की पहली चुदाई (Pahle Pyar Ki Pahli Chudai)

    सेक्सी सोनाली आंटी की चूत चुदाई (Sexy Sonali Aunti Ki Chut Chudai)

    कुँवारी चूत में कुंवारा लण्ड (Kunwari Chut Me Kunwara Lund)

    माँ का आशिक चोद गया (Maa Ka Aashiq Chod Gaya)

    आह… जान लेगा क्या मेरी? (Aah.. Jaan Lega Kya Meri?)

    डांस काम्पटीशन और चूत मस्ती (Dance Competition Aur Chut Masti)

    कम्प्यूटर सीखते हुए चूत चुद गई (Computer Sikhte hue Chut Chud Gai)

    ReplyDelete